Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Neglecting of My Blog...

So I haven't posted anything to this blog in over a month. I'm not sure that I even have any regular readers, which is understandable considering I haven't been posting anything!! The reason I haven't been posting is because I've been contemplating switching over to another blogging platform since I can't have this blog posted directly on my site due to my host server (Microsoft Office Live Small Business). I can currently put my blog in a frame within my site, but it constantly opens a new Blogger window and I can't link directly to a specific post within my site that way. Alas, I will start blogging more and when I do switch to a new hosting site (or when Office Live Small Business allows blogs on their sites) I will transfer old entries over if I need to. I will start to post more interesting content from now on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment