Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Facebook!

So today I set up my blog feed on my business facebook page. I signed up for facebook for the SOLE purpose of creating a business page and promoting my business, however, I got sucked into the personal use of it- oops :) Anyhow, my business page has been somewhat neglected so now I'm trying to update it. Actually I'll be teaching a social media for business workshop next week and I thought that if I'm going to teach others how to create a business facebook page and how to use it effectively, I should probably try using mine a little more ;) I'm trying to find all the fun and productive things I can do with my facebook business page so I can help others figure it out too. Some people have a hard time understanding how they can use social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) for their businesses and that makes complete sense if they are not familiar with social networking as a whole! Lucky for me, social networking is a part of my generation and add to that the fact that I'm a pretty quick learner and am pretty good at teaching others, I've found a great new service that I can offer my clients and help them get social networking to work for them! I hope I can help people learn even more about social networking from reading my blog! Have a great day!! ~Cortni www.essentialexcellence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment