Friday, April 24, 2009

Quickbooks and my favorite new Blackberry app!

I've spent my entire work day today learning Quickbooks so I could finally organize my business finances. I got a killer deal on Quickbooks Pro from Amazon.com ($30) so I decided I need to actually set it up because I've been delaying it. Well after learning and inputting and re-inputting all day, all my accounts match and are up to date, which is nice. But I've gotten nothing else done today :( But now I know how to use Quickbooks pretty well!! :) One of the things I wanted to do today was write a blog post listing my favorite free Blackberry apps. I just got a new Blackberry Pearl last month and I LOVE it! I just downloaded a new app last week though that I REALLY love! I wanted a weather app on my phone that would tell me what the weather is like outside and what the forecast is without having to open a browser and going to a weather site. After searching, I found Weather Bug and I LOVE it! The best thing about this app is that it displays the current temperature in your city right on the app icon so when it's on your home screen all you have to do is look at your phone to see what temperature it is outside! I'm kind of addicted to thermometers and finding out the weather so this is a nice feature for me. Plus I live in a city where the weather can change dramatically in just one day (case in point it was 80 degrees on Tuesday and snowing yesterday). So a follow up blog post with my other favorite FREE blackberry apps (because I haven't yet paid for a single app) will be coming soon. For now, I hope you enjoy the Weather Bug! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment