Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My first presentation and my co-worker

Yesterday I got an e-mail informing me that I was selected to give a 5 minute presentation about my business at a home based business class I was scheduled to attend. Last time I was at the class, which was about a month ago, I decided that I needed to put together a brochure in case I got selected in the future. Well I didn't and here I was now scrambling to put something together. It's a good thing I work well under pressure. I was able to put together a Powerpoint presentation (which is one of my specialties) for the meeting within a couple hours. I gave the presentation and it went pretty well- I thought. Plus the nice thing is that I have it already done for future presentations. I am also going record a narration onto it and post it on my site so others can see it. My next step for marketing materials is to make a brochure. I wanted to introduce my co-worker, even though she doesn't so much work as she does sleep all day and occasionally whine at me to let her up on my lap. She is my beagle Abby. Sometimes she has doggie dreams and she woofs and moves her paws in her sleep. It's pretty funny! She keeps me entertained :) Here are a couple of pictures of her "work day" yesterday:

No comments:

Post a Comment