Monday, January 12, 2009

Website Remodel

So I decided that my website needed an updated layout- mostly because I had more pages to add and it wouldn't have worked well with my previous layout. Anyhow, redesigning the template wasn't too difficult, but there was one issue that kept coming up weird when I tried to preview the design in a browser. I use Dreamweaver and it's frustrating when the site looks one way in the design screen and different in a browser. It's even more frustrating when it looks right in one browser (like Firefox) and is wrong in another (Internet Explorer). As frustrating as it is, I can usually find a fix for it, which helps me if/when it happens in the future. Also, I was able to upload a recent Powerpoint presentation I created and put it on my front page. It took me a bit to figure it out, but I was able to find a great website that will host it for me and give me the code to embed it in my site. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment