Monday, January 12, 2009

A new baby boy and some sun

Some friends of ours just had their first baby on Thursday- a little boy. It was exciting to go see the baby in the hospital- I couldn't believe how tiny he was! The baby actually came about 3 weeks early, so his nursery wasn't even ready for him! So another friend and I decided to paint and decorate their nursery as a surprise to the mom. Even though we were working on the room all day, it was actually a lot of fun! I felt like I was on an HGTV show. Here's what the nursery looked like when we were finished. And on another note, we finally had some sun the other day after many cloudy and snowy days. It was really funny because my dog took advantage of the little bit of sun coming through the window and decided to take a nap in it. The funny thing is that she never sleeps on the floor- only in her bed. But apparently she really needed some sun. Hope to see some more sun in the future! :)

1 comment:

  1. Precious nursery! My friend just put the same bedding in her nursery for her son!

    ReplyDelete